Saturday, April 11, 2020

Dear students and families,

I hope you are all enjoying your long weekend. Here is a look at our schedule for next week (April 13th- 17th). 

You will notice that all of our activities next week are listed as "Assignments" in the "Classwork" section of our Google Classroom. I made the change to assignments so that it would be easier to organize our work and for me to look at your beautiful pictures! 

Please note that although they are listed as assignments there is no grade attached and uploading pictures is completely optional - although I love looking at student work and giving them feedback.

You are welcome to continue posting pictures and messages in our "Stream" section of the our Google Classroom as long as they are kind and helpful. I know that it is a great place for children to go and look for news from their peers.


Mrs. Beaton

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST WEEK OF KINDERGARTEN Agenda!