Friday, April 17, 2020

Online Learning April 20-24

Dear families and students, 

It is hard to believe we are already on our 3rd week of Online Learning! I miss the boys and girls so much but I have absolutely loved seeing pictures of their beautiful work in our Google Classroom. 

Moving forward, please remember that these activities are meant to strengthen students' early literacy and numeracy skills. I do not expect them to be able to write all of the sounds they hear in words, write full sentences or always count properly. I encourage you to please let them do and submit their own work and you can show them how you would do it after they are done.

After listening to feedback, I have tried to create less assignments and more engaging activities for the students to do at home. As always, if you have any questions or need support in any way, please email me at tlbenison@cbe.ab.ca.

Here is a look at next weeks activties:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LAST WEEK OF KINDERGARTEN Agenda!